Participating in an AitC event
- Submitting an application – complete the application form below and attach an executive summary/investment slide deck
- Submission assessment – the Angels in the City team will review your application and if successful you will be offered a presentation slot.
- Company presentation training sessions - After you register, you will be invited to attend a workshop to help you prepare for your funding pitch, as well as extensive support by telephone and email to help you get investment ready, as part of these training sessions you will be provided with guidance on your presentation and executive summary contents, an overview of how to raise business angel funding, complimentary legal advice as well as training on delivery of your pitch from our professional coaches.
- Entrepreneur Pitch - The big day. You will have 7 minutes to present your business directly to up to 50 Angels in the City investors, followed by 3 minutes Q&A. You will also have a stand at the event with which to present your product or service, with plenty of networking opportunities throughout the evening to discuss your business opportunity with our investors and hand out copies of your business plan.
- Syndicate Meetings - Following the event you will arrange syndication meetings with investors with a view to securing your funding. We will continue to be available to offer advice to help you along the way.
- Securing Funding - Success! We will work with you develop a press release, to be published on our website, Twitter,etc.and hope you will keep in touch.
Assessment process can take up to 4 weeks and line-up for our pitching events is usually filled 2 weeks in advance. We recommend that you to time your application to our events accordingly.
Submit an application
Angels in the City invites all applications from entrepreneurs albeit those applications that best meet the investment criteria as set out here.
To submit an application please complete the following form: